You’re probably expecting another podcast about this topic where, for the tenth time, someone is telling you about the ills of social media – or its endless virtues – but this is not what we’re going to do! This episode is about how Christians of a certain age (maybe gen z christians?🤓) have experienced social media use and their faith as more and more platforms emerge. Today’s conversation is just about sharing where we are.
We’re asking questions like:
- What was the first social media platform you joined? What year was it?
- Why did you join that platform? What did you get out of it at the time?
- What are some some positive things social media has brought to your life?
- Has the Lord spoken to you about social media’s role in your life?
- Where are you now with social media and why? What boundaries have you set up (if any)?
We hope that this discussion made you think, gave you some answers, and, maybe, piqued your interest so you dig deeper into the topic. Ultimately, our goal is to start conversations, stimulate curiosity and engage our critical thinking. What’s the point? To grow closer to the Lord.
If you found this podcast valuable to you, please subscribe and rate the podcast! It really help the algorithms push this content to more people that may also find it useful.
Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
A place for casual discussions of Biblical principles and difficult questions that face the Christian believer. We believe that the Bible can speak to todays issues, giving us the wisdom and courage we need for our lives. Find us online at https://patternsoftruth.org/